Written by Fr. Robert Spitzer, S.J.
This Study Guide contains comprehensive questions and answers for all the material in Science, God and Creation and From Nothing to Cosmos.
It also has the power points from the presentations, as well as quotations, biographies, and references of major scientists and philosophers. This series is a full treatment of topics concerned with the evidence for God from contemporary science. It covers the topics in Science, God and Creation in greater depth and detail. In addition, it covers the following 6 topics:
1. Why the occurrence of our universal constants and initial conditions cannot be explained by the contention that “it just is.”
2. How can the bible and science be reconciled?
3. What can Catholics believe about evolution?
4. How the human desire for the five transcendentals (perfect and unconditional Truth, Love, Justice/Goodness, Beauty, and Being) indicates the presence of a transphysical soul.
5. Why belief in an unrestricted, absolutely simple, pure power (i.e. God) is a more rational explanation than naturalistic explanations (multiverses, pure chance, etc.) to explain universal fine-tuning.
6. What about aliens?
Download a free sample of theFrom Nothing to Cosmos Study Guide.